- Customer Service: If you’re not thrilled with the quality, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we are glad to assist you in resolving the issue.
- UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS – It can be a slide, seesaw, tunnel, boat, rocker, table, balancing pole or bridge, endless possibilities of free and creative play.
- ENHANCE DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS – It stimulates the vestibular system, supports the muscles responsible for the correct posture, develops the sense of balance, supports the development of the knowledge of proprioception (deep feeling).
- TRUE QUALITY ASSURANCE – Highest quality natural beech wood and birch wood, ecologically friendly lacquers, super study, allowing it to support 220kg/485lbs! With felt to protect the wood floor and be stable when playing.
- SIZE&WEIGHT – Measures 35 inches long, 11.8 inches wide, and 6 inches tall at the highest point. It is 0.66 inches thick.
- ENDLESS FUN – This Waldorf wobble board with felt layer only use indoors.
The Waldorf wobble board for balancing its creation is due to the community.
This toy can be a teeter-totter, a bridge, a slide, a rocker, a chair, a nest, a fort, a road, and so much more.
Toys that are open to imagination foster curiosity, ideas, exploration, movement, and motor skills.
All excellent concepts to nurture in a child.
DEVELOP THE SENSE OF BALANCE:
The Waldorf wobble board is perfect for gross motor skills. Children find out various ways to play with it.
It is widely used in Waldorf classrooms because of its numerous applications.
EASY TO MAINTAIN:
No need to take any special maintenance.
Just clean the Waldorf wobble board with a damp cloth and wipe it with a dry cloth after cleaning.
- 1. Make sure your child always uses the Waldorf wobble board under adult supervision.
- 2. Always use the Waldorf wobble board on a flat and level surface.
- 3. Never wear socks or smooth shoes. Bare feet or shoes that aren’t slippery to prevent accidents.
- 4. Teach your children from the first use to always KEEP FINGERS AWAY from the edges.
- 5. We recommend that you use a mat, carpet, or rug underneath the Waldorf wobble board to protects the balance board, your flooring, and your ears.