- The Recipe Rock from Architec will keep your printed recipes off the counter, easy to peruse, and away from the wreckage while cooking or preparing
- Attractive base and ball will safely hold up to 8 sheets of paper, extraordinary in the workplace, expressions, and specialties room, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Compact and easy to store, however cute enough to leave on the counter; measures around 2.5″ by 2.5″ by 2″
- Easy to clean, wipe with spray cleaner and a damp cloth
- Architect – making a better experience in the kitchen by improving ordinary things through the blend of architecture and designing
The Recipe Rock from Architec is a useful, compact, and brilliant expansion in each kitchen. Intended to hold your recipes, regardless of whether they are torn from a magazine or an appreciated family recipe on a three by five card, this little contraption will prop them up at a plot for easy perusing while at the same time keeping them away from the chaos on the ledge.
The rock has a ground-breaking magnet incorporated into the base with a removable 1/2″ steel ball; together, they can hold up to 8 sheets of paper. The rock measures roughly 2.5″ by 2.5″ by 2″, it is overly compact, so easy to store in a cabinet or on the rack with your cookbooks. Be that as it may, the fun and lively hues make it cute enough to leave on the ledge.
The recipe rock can carry out twofold responsibility and work in the workplace, music room, or at the family’s order focal – anyplace you have to hold up a message, directions, or meeting notes. The rock is made of solid plastic, which is easy to clean with spray cleaner and a damp cloth.
The Architect brand offers a variety of regularly utilized kitchen things that were made by applying essential standards of architecture and designing to improve their excellence and capacity, bringing about a better experience in the kitchen for you!