- The best shower shave mirror because of its novel structure. NO FOG. NO SUCTION CUPS.
- Mirror expels from adhesive hook (included).
- It chips away at fundamental science – Holds the mirror under shower stream where the temperature of the shower and mirror will even out for a durable, fog-free reflection.
- Simple to clean – Wet mirror and clean with a pea-sized drop of toothpaste to ward off spots. It will look like new following quite a while of utilization.
- The Deluxe Shave Well Mirror measures 6.83″ tall, 5.25″ wide, and is 1/8″ thick. The base of the adhesive hook is 1″ x 1.5″.
A nearby, agreeable shave requires a great deal of dampness. What preferred spot to get wet over in the shower! Essentially by its novel structure, The Deluxe Shave Well Mirror will change how you feel about shaving in the shower and is 33% greater than the first Shave Well mirror.
What is fog and for what reason does it occur?
Fog is basically buildup. Shower water is a lot hotter than the air temperature of most homes. Your warm shower warms the air and it gets soaked. This warm damp air becomes fog or buildup which gathers on every single cooler surface – like mirrors.
Warm it up!
To get a truly fog-free reflection with your Shave Well mirror, hold it under the shower stream for a couple of moments to “warm it up” directly before you shave.
Suction cups don’t suck!
The Shave Well adhesive hook will stick long after a suction cup would lose its suck.
In a couple of moments, you hold your mirror under the shower splash the temperature of the soggy air and the mirror even out to make a dependable, truly fog-free picture for the span of your shower. No more temperature distinction – no more fog.
As Goldilocks said it’s perfect.
The Deluxe Shave Well Mirror measures 6.83″ tall, 5.25″ wide, and is 1/8″ thick. The base of the adhesive hook (the part that adheres to the divider) is 1″ x 1/2″
The best piece of the Shave Well story
Your Shave Well mirror was gathered at Sunshine Industries, a professional preparing office in Knoxville, Tennessee for individuals with scholarly and formative incapacities. A grin merits a thousand words when you see members learn, develop, and get new levels of certainty and individual fulfillment for a paid activity very much done. So while you appreciate that clear reflection from your Shave Well mirror, give yourself a grin as you are helping make it feasible for people with incapacities to work in a protected, empowering, and satisfying condition.