- 【 MEDIUM DOG HARNESS 】 – Measuring Neck Girth: 14.8″ – 19.7″, Chest Girth 19.1″ – 29.3″ . Tell us whenever you need assistance in finding the correct size for your dazzling dog. Suggested Breeds: Medium Dogs, such as Boston Terrier, Dachshund, Heeler, Bulldog, Boxer, Puggle, Australian Shepherd, and so forth. Make your little dog stand out with this Classic Black Harness!
- 【 NO PULL, NO CHOKE 】-Our non-pulling dog harness is specially designed with 2 Metal Leash Rings for safer dog walks. Use the CHEST connection clasp to stop your dog from pulling on walks, ideal for dog preparing or dogs who will in general pull. The BACK one is extraordinary for casual walks, running, climbing, and so forth.
- 【 EASY TO USE 】-This without hassle overhead harness is easy to put on and take off with its 2 Fast-release Buckles. SLIDE the tackle over your dog’s head, BUCKLE it up, ADJUST the straps, and here you go! Snatch the Top Handle for extra control. Lightweight and easy to clean
- 【 FULLY ADJUSTABLE 】-This adjustable harness features four secure Adjusting Straps around the body. You can use its two neck straps and two chest straps to make a Perfect Fit for your dog with some room for development. No worries about slipping out or stifling
- 【 SAFE AND COMFORTABLE 】-Your dog will appreciate the everyday stroll right now harness! Made of robust Nylon Oxford and cushioned with Soft Cushion to secure your dog’s skin. Breathable air mesh keeps your dog calm during outdoor activities. Super splendid Reflective Strips ensure a SAFE walk both day and night.
* Handwash Only with Mild Soap. Not Machine Washable.
* If the Harness Gets Wet or is Washed, Please Let it Dry Completely Before Having Your Furry Friend Wear it.
* Not Chew-Proof.
Tips on Adjusting the Straps:
* To Extend the Neck strap, pull the slider away from the Logo, carrying it closer to the Front Leash Attachment. Reverse for fixing the straps.
* To Extend the Chest strap, feed the belt into the slider, carrying the slider closer to the side-clasp; to Tighten it, hold the slider with one hand and afterward pull down on the strap until decreased to the necessary size.
Don’t hesitate to Let Us Know Anytime on the off chance that You Have Any Questions or Feedback, Such as Finding the Right Size or Providing Some Suggestion – We are Always Happy to Help 🙂
1. Unfasten Unbuckle the chest straps.
2. PUT-ON: Slide your dog’s head through the front opening, with the D-ring and the Logo looking up on the back.
3. ADJUST: Adjust the Neck and Chest Straps likewise to accommodate your dog’s body. Adjust the four straps to help your dog’s body.
4. SECURE: Buckle up on the two sides of the chest using two side-buckles.
5. “2-FINGER RULE”: You should have the option to fit two fingers between your dog’s body and any piece of the harness.