- YOUR GOAL: Try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading, and collecting cards throughout several rounds. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends around. So beware, keep a close eye on the card game and be cautious and wary of the other player’s actions!
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. SKYJO is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts (adults).
- FAST GAME START: Easy to learn game rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a quick game in-between other activities and as a staple game for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible match.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Count – Adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Estimate – Get used to chances. Concentration – Follow the course of the card game and other player’s turns.
- PLAYERS: For 2 – 8 players. AGE: From age eight and up. GAME DURATION: about 30 minutes. LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian. CONTENTS: 150 game cards, one game notepad, one manual. It is made in Germany.
This is the name of the new and exciting card game from the publisher Magliano, promising fun and entertainment for many evenings to come. In card game SKYJO, the goal is to collect as few points as possible throughout several turns as after every round, every player’s points are counted and added to his score. As soon as a player reaches 100 points or more, the player with the fewest points wins. Collecting the fewest points means to look for low or even negative numbers. Further excitement is added by several special rules, which for example, make it possible to remove several cards (and with it points) from the card game – this can lead to unexpected turns. This motivates bold decisions that might even come back to bite if the other players can counter faster than expected.
What is needed to play? Enough space for 12 cards in front of each player. A positive side effect: When playing, your hands are free, so you can count points or eat snacks. As the card game rules are quite comfortable, small talk during your turns is no problem.
- Suitable as family, adult, kids, travel and holiday card game as well as a birthday present and easter gift
- At least two players or more, the more players, the more fun the card game is
- Uniquely suited for children:
- Educational Gaming: Train arithmetic and concentration skills
- No directly competitive game: Every player plays for himself, and there is no way to directly “harm” other players
- Hands-free: The cards stay on the table and do not need to keep in one’s hands