- Made of marine grade polyester canvas with double PU Coating
- Designed for both long-term storage, mooring and highway travel
- Includes adjustable straps and storage bag; 2 Year limited warranty
- Recommend use boat cover support pole system
- Model C – Length:16′-18.5′ Beamwidth: up to 94″
They are made of marine-grade polyester canvas with double PU Coating. This heavy-duty boat cover designed for both long-term storage, mooring, and highway travel. The fabric will not shrink or stretch in daily use. MSC Trailerable Boat Cover shows more features in cover details and function performance: Adjustable straps with quick-release buckles and an elastic cord is sewn into entire bottom hem provides a tight and custom fit.;600D heavy duty marine grade polyester canvas gives more durability and water resistance; A canvas storage bag keeps the cover and straps in a tidy spot when no in use.
SIZE AND TYPE:
Model A – Length:14′-16′ Beamwidth: up to 68″ (Fit V-hull fishing boats with beam width to 68″)
Model B – Length:14′-16′ Beamwidth: up to 90″ (Fit V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) and aluminum bass boats with beam width to 90″)
Model C – Length:16′-18.5′ Beamwidth: up to 94″ (Fit fish and ski boats and pro-style bass boats with beam width to 94″)
Model D – Length:17′-19′ Beamwidth: up to 96″ (Fit V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 96″)
Model E – Length:20′-22′ Beamwidth: up to 100″ (Fit V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 100″)
Model H – Length:23′-24′ Beamwidth: up to 102″ (Fit V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 102″)
How to select the correct boat cover size for your boat
To choose the right size cover, you must measure your boat firstly!
- Measure the centerline length. (Straight measurement from bow to stern, not includes the motor, make sure include tolerance for excessive bow rail heights, trolling motors, ladders, and transom platforms, etc., do NOT to measure up and over the windshield)
- Measure the Beamwidth. (Straight measurement for the most extensive distance across the boat, a flat line from side to side at the widest point on the hull. Do NOT measure up and over the windshield)
- Look for the boat cover description, which represents best to your boat style. Check the size chart, select the best size closed to your boat length and Beamwidth. Move up to the next size if your measurement falls to the maximum extent.
Care and Maintenance
- Make sure your boat is dry before covering for long-term storage.
- Rinse with water to clean your cover. Use mild soap or detergent to remove soil.
- Hang your boat cover to dry.
- Not allow the cover to come into contact with sharp objects
- Not allow water or ice to the pocket on the cover.
- Not allow cover being exposed to pollution or acid rain.
When it comes to WATERPROOF, make sure to use Boat Cover Support to extend the life of your boat cover by preventing water from pooling on top.
Customers who bought this item also bought
MSC Bimini Top, 3-Bow Bimini Top, Canvas Colors Grey, Burgundy, Teal, Black, White, Pacific Blue, Navy Blue, Beige, Forest Green available
MSC Bimini Top, 4-Bow Bimini Top, Canvas Colors Grey, Burgundy, Teal, Black, White, Pacific Blue, Navy Blue, Beige, Forest Green available
MSC Pontoon Boat Cover, Universal fit, Colors Grey, Blue, Beige available